Friday, July 12, 2013

Styles Show JUly 12

 Hermès - Vestiaire d'Eté 2013

I'm obsessed with these images from Hermès's 2013 campaign, shot by  Alasdair McLellan , Vestiaire d'Eté... especially with the first one, that bathing suit is gorgeous...at least from the back;)

Blue silk two-piece bathing suit
Ocre bathing suit pants with cord and kobalt heavy knit jumper. View more ....


 Monday Remake: Bright Florals
New Dress A Day - DIY - Vintage Floral Housedress - Goodwill

I snagged this at the Goodwill in Charlotte when I was visiting my parents because I was OBSESSED with the fabric colors.  I mean, this is like a box of Crayola crayons!!  A big floral box of crayons!

Color aside, the rest of the piece was just not going to cut it on me in its current state.  I liked the buttons, but they came up high on my neck, so I needed to make a few adjustments to make this summer wardrobe-worthy!

Calle del onda

willowillo3view


More from beautiful Stinson Beach. It’s been a while since I’ve added to my stack of wispy white dresses..I love this piece by Australian brand Willow that I picked up in San Francisco last week.
The post calle del onda appeared first on fashiontoast.

No comments:

Post a Comment